Sunday, December 27, 2020

December 27, 2020 Sunday Update water line in coop

 This weekend relocated the water line in the coop. Relocated the sink into the coop, added a new water line to it. I then rerouted the water line to the automatic chicken water bowl. I added three additional water points with valves for future. Two of the new drops I placed because I can add these line into different interior cages.  I placed one valve on the outside of the coop near the storage container. 

I also relocated the position of the interior florescent light and added another LED light at the entrance of the coop. I placed three additional tables around the sink and relocated the refrigerator. I was trying to create a educational area within the coop. Outside of the coop, to the east around the tree, I removed much of the junk I had stored. I see this area as a chicken run. I also am considering making the garden part of the chicken run as well. If I can keep all of the chickens contained in the fenced area it may be better for the school. (Just a thought)









No comments:

Post a Comment